- Jackie Matthews Sadly, as most of you already know, we lost Jackie Matthews on October 3rd. Her daughter, District 21 tournament mangager Pamela Hughes, tells us that Jackie was struggling with issues concerning her heart and kidneys, and she just did not win the fight. Jackie was a phenomenal ambassador of bridge, a champion of newer players, and she loved
her people, which is all of you! I know we all will miss her.
- District Director Report from Washington, D.C.
- June 4 District Board Meeting
- 82nd All-Western Championships The tournament topped 2,500 tables! Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here for all of daily bulletins and results.
- Grand National Teams Online registration is now open for the 2017 GNT more >
- ACBL Partnership Desk It has been said that itís easier to find a compatible spouse than a bridge partner — until now. Introducing the ACBL Partnership Desk, the newest member benefit, that connects players for club, tournament, and online play more >
Using Card and Board Games to Keep Minds Sharp
Bridge in Paris — Grant Vance
Getting excited about bridge Other than being great fun, studies show games such as bridge improve your mental capacity
Million-Dollar Hobby: Inside the World of Big-Money Bridge
Bridge in the
Wild and Wooly West — Bob Garret
At Jim Solomonís Club Championship Game, Fremont, CA — Stephen Castellino